The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 500P defibrillator has the integrated CPR Advisor™ , the most innovative device available to support these guidelines, giving rescuers feedback on the effectiveness of their CPR efforts in real time, such as “Good compressions” or “Push harder”, “Push faster” or “Push slower”. These instructions also are displayed on the face of the device and can be understood and easily used by anyone from bystander to trained first aider.
The SAM 500P defibrillator uses Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) analysis is embedded in the software, which guides the user in the required force and speed of compressions for the victim. The ICG measures impedance changes in the chest cavity which helps determine effective CPR – the ICG is related to how fast the compressions are applied, as well as how hard, the 500P can guide the user on both rate and depth.
After being instructed to “Begin CPR,” an audible beep for the appropriate cadence will help the rescuer or first aider keep time when performing compressions. The objective during CPR using the 500P is to hear “Good Compressions” and to see green on the CPR indicator.
This HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P provides all the advantages of the 300P/350P with the addition of an innovative CPR Advisor. AHA/ERC guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- Portable and lightweight, making transport and carrying easy
- IP56 rating so extremely durable and well protected against dust and water
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface with easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and SHOCK.
Suitable for: Ambulance services, work places, schools, shopping centres, hotels and any public space
Carry Case, Adult / Pediatric pads, battery