Account Management Programme
It’s our job to understand you and your specific requirements and then tailor our services to fit seamlessly with your business delivering the very highest in customer service.
Our account management service will provide you with first aid, health and safety and wellbeing solutions helping you coordinate all your training bookings and first aid supplies purchases.
Benefits include a named point of contact, customer reporting, regular updates and possible savings on your costs.
If you would like to discuss in more detail please contact us on 0141 378 1848 or email [email protected]. You can also complete the enquiry form below.
Benefits of Account Management
- Named point of contact – you’ll have a direct phone number and a personal email address to contact whenever you need.
- Reporting – We can provide you with a breakdown of your training bookings, candidate attendance and results, certification expiry dates, spend and savings.
- Preferential Pricing – you may have access to bespoke pricing on training courses and supplies products including workplace first aid kits and defibrillators.
- Group training on your premises – we can come to your premises and deliver training. No more travel costs, with preferential pricing offered for groups.
- Regular updates – you’ll be the first to hear about any new courses or supplies products to meet the ever-changing demands that businesses face.
To find out more please give our account management team a call on 0141 378 1848 or email [email protected]. You can also complete the enquiry form below.