Training on Customer Premises
As well as delivering first aid courses in our venues throughout Scotland, St Andrew’s First Aid can deliver the same training to a group on your premises.
There are various benefits to having your first aid training carried out on-site including choosing when you want your training to take place and no more travel costs. The training can also be tailored to your own working environment.
To find out more simply complete our enquiry form below or give our team a call on 0300 4 666 999.
Requirements for on premises training
- The training room should be private and free from outside distraction.
- There should be enough floor space for practical first aid work involving kneeling or lying on the floor.
- The training room must be adequately lit and ventilated and have access to toilet facilities.
- The training room must be carpeted or have mats available and have comfortable seating for candidates and facilities for writing notes.
- As a minimum the room should be approximately 7m x 7m (24ft x 24ft) for a class of up to twelve candidates.
To find out more please give our training team a call on 0300 4 666 999 or complete enquiry form
below and one of our team will be in touch shortly.