Volunteering with St Andrew’s First Aid
St Andrew’s First Aid Volunteers are the lifeblood of our charity and dedicate thousands of hours to providing Scottish families with first aid attention at events and vital life-saving education.
Our Volunteers are trained to deal with incidents and injuries ranging from cuts and bruises to cardiac arrests, and deliver community talks and demonstrations, fundraise for projects, run youth programmes and provide first aid cover at events across Scotland.
Volunteering opportunities with St Andrew’s First Aid
- Community Education & Engagement.
- First Aid Event Cover.
- Awareness & Fundraising.
As a Volunteer with St Andrew’s First Aid you will have access to an unrivaled range of exciting opportunities:
- Meet fun, friendly, like-minded people.
- Learn vital life-saving skills.
- Choose flexible hours and volunteering opportunities.
- Benefit from an excellent support network.
- Build Scotland’s community resilience through first aid education.
- Get involved with some of the country’s biggest and best events.
We welcome enquiries from all ages, background and level of training. If you have an interest in becoming a volunteer with St Andrew’s First Aid, please get in touch by registering your interest.
St Andrew’s First Aid are proud to offer volunteering opportunities throughout the whole of Scotland, from the Highlands and Islands to Dumfries and Galloway.
Our local volunteer groups meet regularly across a number of locations, and are headed up by experienced volunteers who coordinate the training and activities of volunteers within the particular area.
See the image below to find out which would suit you best to volunteer within.