The Pet First Aid Kit offers peace of mind. If your pet suffers a cut, bruise or strain you are fully prepared to treat them and get them to safety.
- 2 x 20ml Pods of Saline -to wash away dirt and debris from your pet’s eyes and other areas, simply wipe away excess fluid.
- 1 x Medium dressing bandage with ties – to cover an injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- 1 x Large Dressing Bandage – with ties to cover a larger injury, these have tie bandages attached but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- 1 x Foil Blanket – to retain body warmth and help combat shock, use this to wrap your pet on the journey to the vets.
- 5 x Gauze Swabs – for cleaning up fluid or after saline use.
- 1 x Microporous Tape – to help hold dressings or bandages in place.
- 1 x Conforming Bandage – if a sprain is suspected, use this around the limb and fasten with tape.
- 2 x Pairs of Vinyl Powdered Gloves
- 2 x Plastic Pouches – to cover foot injuries and help keep them clean, fasten with tape.
- 4 x Alcohol Free Cleansing Wipes – to clean wounds prior to applying the dressing.
- 1 x Scissors
- 1 x Tweezers