First Aid Manual Revised 10th Edition
From First Aid essentials to life-saving procedures, the latest edition of this best-selling first aid manual gives you the knowledge to deal with life’s little (and big) emergencies.
The First Aid Manual is endorsed by the biggest First Aid organizations in the UK; St Andrew’s First Aid, St John Ambulance and British Red Cross.
This manual is used for training courses and at home to make sure you always know what to do in any situation.
With step-by-step guides and over 100 conditions reviewed this manual is a must have for any workplace and at home.
The first aid manual includes;
- What to do when someone becomes unresponsive
- Baby and Child First Aid
- How to deal with burns and scalds
- Strains and sprains and many more situations
- Shows you what to do using step-by-step advice across all aspects of emergency first aid and life saving first aid for babies and children
- Covers the treatment of over 100 different conditions from splinters and sprained ankles to strokes and how to use a defibrillator
- Clear photography shot in-situ to reflect real life issues and situations.
Size: 158 x 210mm
Bulk Buy options are now available through our website. See below for prices.
If you have any enquiries please contact email@example.com
Price per unit
- 1+ £9.50 (Zero Rated for VAT)
- 26+ £8.50 (Zero Rated for VAT)
- 156+ £7.00 (Zero Rated for VAT)
- 520+ £6.50 (Zero Rated for VAT)
- 1040+ £5.90 (Zero Rated for VAT)