Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere. Immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment. That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good. So when an emergency happens you should have nothing less than the best such as the Lifepak CR2 Semi Automatic Defibrillator.
This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence. The Lifepak CR2 Semi Automatic Defibrillator is easy to use and the only AED that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis. And LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors each AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness—all automatically.
While other AEDs may require users to stop CPR during analysis, the LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused. We’ve removed all the guesswork with proven results.
- Supplied with one set of dual electrode pads and 4 year standby life battery
- 8 year manufacturer’s warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self-tests performed by the unit
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for preparing the patient, applying pads, delivering a shock and performing CPR
- Readiness status flashes every 6 seconds, indicating the device is ready for use
- Change to Child Mode with the flick of a switch
- High IP55 water and dust protection rating
- Suitable for: Use in high vibration settings public areas, airports, cruise liners, shopping centres and retail outlets
- Integreated carry handle for easy transport.
- WIFI built in
- Basic LIFELINK platform to view the readiness of the device remotely.
- Carry Case