Delivery time 7 – 10 Working Days
HeartSine Samaritan 360P Fully Automatic AED plus Outdoor Stainless Steel Cabinet
HeartSine Samaritan 360P is one of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market right now. By analysing the victim’s heart rhythm, the Samaritan 360P knows precisely when to deliver the shock to give the best chance of survival.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required, is fully automatic which means there is no shock button to press.
- What is included:-
- HeartSine Samaritan 360p Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- Carry Case
- Adult Pad-Pak for patients 4 years or 55lbs / 25kg
- Unit Guarantee: 8 years
- AED Sign (8″ x 10″)
- Rescue Ready Kit
- Free delivery
- Outdoor Stainless Steel Cabinet
Compact in Size. Big on Ability
- Portable and lightweight. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators.
- Highest level of dust/moisture protection. The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the SAM 360P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 360P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress.
- Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 360P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Voice Prompts
- User-friendly. The samaritan PAD 360P features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”.
- One-button operation. The SAM 360P only has one button – ON/OFF, ensuring straightforward operation for all levels of rescuer.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with just one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects both adults and children. The HeartSine samaritan PAD’s built-in intelligence and unique Pediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for 1-8 years of age (<25 kg or 55 lbs), ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
Outdoor Stainless Steel Cabinet
Multiple security options.
Internal LED light.
The mechanical keypad has a permanent blue LED light which allows the user to access their AED with their chosen numeric combination.
Digital Temperature and Thermostat Display
The digital temperature display has an illuminated LCD screen displaying the internal temperature. The user can view the display, set the temperature and be certain that the defibrillator is being stored at the correct temperature.
Integrated Alarm with Remote Control
Once activated, the integrated alarm will sound when the cabinet is opened. The remote control allows you to deactivate the alarm prior to opening the cabinet.
Our AED wall mounting cabinet offers you security, practicality, high visibility, outdoor weather resistance and peace of mind in the event of an emergency.
The cabinet is manufactured from thick carbon steel with the addition of a shatterproof transparent window, allowing you to quickly check the status of your defibrillator. Finished in visible yellow, with the added features of a waterproof seal, user regulated temperature settings and a magnetic LED light which is operated when the door opens. The cabinet also includes AED instruction icons to guide users on the correct procedure.
• Mechanical keypad
• Alarm (120DB)
• Heating system
• Magnetic LED light
• 9V blue LED light
• 9V transformer
• Weight: 11.5kg
• Size: 500mm x 400mm x 220mm
• Internal size: 370mm x 380mm x 170mm
• Material: 1.5mm Steel
• IP56 Waterproof rating
• Option to hard wire
• Main power: 220V
• Alarm: 9V Battery
• Thermostat/Heating system: 220V, 100W, UK 3 pin plug
• Magnetic LED light: 220V, 5W
• Alarm: 9V battery
• Blue LED illumination: 9V, 0.5W
Size: 500mm x 400mm x 220mm
Internal Size: 370mm x 380mm x 170mm