Delivery time 3 – 6 weeks
HeartSine Samaritan 360P Fully Automatic AED plus Outdoor Stainless Steel Cabinet
HeartSine Samaritan 360P is one of the most user-friendly defibrillators on the market right now. By analysing the victim’s heart rhythm, the Samaritan 360P knows precisely when to deliver the shock to give the best chance of survival.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P is a fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm. This user-friendly AED provides easy to follow visual and audio prompts to guide the rescuer through pad application. Shock delivery, if required, is fully automatic which means there is no shock button to press.
Compact in Size. Big on Ability
- Portable and lightweight. At only 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg), weighs less and is up to 56% smaller than other portable defibrillators.
- Highest level of dust/moisture protection. The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the SAM 360P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- Durable. The samaritan PAD 360P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 Rating, the industry’s highest rating against dust and moisture ingress.
- Advanced technology. The samaritan PAD 360P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™* Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and maximize effective shock delivery if necessary.
Easy-to-Follow Visual and Voice Prompts
- User-friendly. The samaritan PAD 360P features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process, including CPR coaching. Three large, easy-to-see icons facilitate the rescue process: “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient”.
- One-button operation. The SAM 360P only has one button – ON/OFF, ensuring straightforward operation for all levels of rescuer.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
Real Economy for the Real World
- Two parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with just one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- Protects both adults and children. The HeartSine samaritan PAD’s built-in intelligence and unique Pediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for 1-8 years of age (<25 kg or 55 lbs), ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- What is included:-
- HeartSine Samaritan 360p Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- Carry Case
- Adult Pad-Pak for patients 8 years or 55lbs / 25kg
- Guarantee: 4 years
- AED Sign (8″ x 10″)
- Rescue Ready Kit
- Free delivery
Outdoor Stainless Steel Cabinet
The Outdoor Stainless Steel Cabinet, Keypad Lock (with Heating & LED light) protects AED’s from highly corrosive environments such as coastal locations. It is manufactured in the UK by CE-TEK and is IP66 rated against dust and water, protected against corrosion with an outdoor yellow powder coat paint.
Locked cabinet includes a marine grade stainless steel keypad lock that has been salt spray tested for 10k hours to ensure the lock will always remain functional, internal permanently illuminated LED light to indicate power to the cabinet & to ensure defib is always visible and thermostatically controlled heater to ensure Defib is kept within it’s working temperature at all times.
All electrics for this cabinet are contained in new “plug and play” unit. This cabinet also comes with a breather drain to prevent condensation, an internal hanger to accommodate any defibrillator (without carry case) and a viewing window to easily check status of Defib and also it’s presence in the cabinet.
All fixings and comprehensive installation instructions are supplied.
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty.
- Size : Width : 440mm Height 625mm Depth 285mm
- Weight: 10kg
Unique location code on each cabinet
It is strongly recommended to inform and involve your local Ambulance Service when placing a public access defibrillator. The unique location number of the cabinet can be shared with them so that they can add it on to their systems. In this way, in an emergency they can direct people to their nearest location and offer extra guidance during a 999 call.
Highly visible with clear step-by-step instructions
The cabinet is high visibility yellow as standard. Instructions on the front of the cabinet have been written with guidance from the NHS Ambulance service to give step-by-step guidance and inform passers by what to do in an emergency. Additional defibrillator signs give increased awareness.