When the Fully Automatic AED Plus detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer interaction required. No one needs to push a button. Once the heart analysis begins and the AED Plus Automatic prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. But all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
ZOLL’s Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus Automatic will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership. Unless used, there is nothing to replace or buy for five years
Contents: Defibrillator, soft carry case, ten batteries, CPR-D-padz electrodes with first responder kit, and a operator’s guide.