Delivery time 7 – 8 weeks
Purchase a Lifepak CR Plus AED and receive Adult Life Saving Skills E-Learning module worth £30 and wall sign. This online course is designed to provide candidates with basic first aid skills that could ultimately save a life.
Course covers first aid theory on three main topics:-
- Cardiac arrest
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated external defibrillators (AED’s)
- Licence valid for 12 months.
As trusted by emergency medical professionals, yet simple to use – the LIFEPAK (CR Plus) automated external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED’s are designed with a simple two-step process that gives the emergency responder to a SCA victim the confidence they need in order to help save a life.
- Voice and picture instructions for both AED and CPR
- Clear and calm guidance through entire rescue procedure – assessing the patient, opening the airway and applying the defibrillator pads
- Detects heart rhythm and determines if patient requires a shock, upon analysis if the patient requires a shock the unit delivers the shock on its own, without rescuer interaction required yet gives the user a commentary to ensure emergency responder remains informed
- Operator does not need to press the button
- QUIK-PAK™ electrodes are pre-connected, easy to open and apply, saving valuable time in an emergency situation
- Requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge
- Suitable for use on infants and children
The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is also easy to own and maintain. Synchronized replacement of the electrodes and battery CHARGE-PAK™ will keep your maintenance burden at a minimum. Most notably weekly and monthly self-tests—plus a visible readiness display with four indicators—let you know it’s ready to do its job. Highly visible indicator also shows it is ready to use
Ideal for offices, work places, schools, retail and public places
- Carry Case
- Ambu® Res-Cue mask® first responder kit,
- Charging stick,
- Two pair of adult QUIK-PAK™ electrodes,
- AED wall sign
- Quick reference card and user DVD
Guarantee: 8 years