Delivery time 2 – 3 weeks
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart® G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
The first AED that combines:
- Rescue Ready® self-testing
- Real-time CPR feedback
- User-paced prompts
- Fast shock times
- Customized escalating energy
Ready when needed
Rugged design and rigorous self-testing ensure your AED will perform, even in harsh environments.
- Rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests An audible alert sounds if any issues are identified
- High ingress protection rating (IP55) for dust and water
- Tested to military specifications*
- Industry-leading warranties
- Non polarised pads can be placed in either position with clear graphical directions of where to place the pads and easy-pull tab for positioning on the patient
- Downloadable, easily viewable rescue data (shocks and ECG information) via PC or USB
- Easy to follow voice and text prompts ensure proper compression rate and depth when performing cpr
Suitable for: Work places, transportation, sporting venues, schools, retail, hotels, places of worship and public places
Contents: Defibrillator, battery, pair of defibrillation pads (adult), defibrillator manager software, defibrillator manual, getting started card and steps to rescue guide.
Outdoor Stainless Steel Cabinet
Multiple security options.
Internal LED light.
The mechanical keypad has a permanent blue LED light which allows the user to access their AED with their chosen numeric combination.
Digital Temperature and Thermostat Display
The digital temperature display has an illuminated LCD screen displaying the internal temperature. The user can view the display, set the temperature and be certain that the defibrillator is being stored at the correct temperature.
Integrated Alarm with Remote Control
Once activated, the integrated alarm will sound when the cabinet is opened. The remote control allows you to deactivate the alarm prior to opening the cabinet.
Our AED wall mounting cabinet offers you security, practicality, high visibility, outdoor weather resistance and peace of mind in the event of an emergency.
The cabinet is manufactured from thick carbon steel with the addition of a shatterproof transparent window, allowing you to quickly check the status of your defibrillator. Finished in visible yellow, with the added features of a waterproof seal, user regulated temperature settings and a magnetic LED light which is operated when the door opens. The cabinet also includes AED instruction icons to guide users on the correct procedure.
• Mechanical keypad
• Alarm (120DB)
• Heating system
• Magnetic LED light
• 9V blue LED light
• 9V transformer
• Weight: 11.5kg
• Size: 500mm x 400mm x 220mm
• Internal size: 370mm x 380mm x 170mm
• Material: 1.5mm Steel
• IP56 Waterproof rating
• Option to hard wire
• Main power: 220V
• Alarm: 9V Battery
• Thermostat/Heating system: 220V, 100W, UK 3 pin plug
• Magnetic LED light: 220V, 5W
• Alarm: 9V battery
• Blue LED illumination: 9V, 0.5W
Size: 500mm x 400mm x 220mm
Internal Size: 370mm x 380mm x 170mm