Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart® G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
First time users can successfully perform each critical step of a rescue with intuitive pad design, real time instruction and feedback via voice and text prompts.
- For a limited time, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPR Device also comes with a free carry sleeve and AED prep kit worth £50
The first AED that combines:
- Rescue Ready® self-testing
- Real-time CPR feedback
- User-paced prompts
- Fast shock times
- Customized escalating energy
Ready when needed
Rugged design and rigorous self-testing ensure your AED will perform, even in harsh environments.
- Rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests An audible alert sounds if any issues are identified
- High ingress protection rating (IP55) for dust and water
- Tested to military specifications*
- Industry-leading warranties
- Non polarised pads can be placed in either position with clear graphical directions of where to place the pads and easy-pull tab for positioning on the patient
- Downloadable, easily viewable rescue data (shocks and ECG information) via PC or USB
- Easy to follow voice and text prompts ensure proper compression rate and depth when performing cpr
- Quick interchangeable pads
Suitable for: Work places, transportation, sporting venues, schools, retail, hotels, places of worship and public places
Contents: Defibrillator, battery, pair of defibrillation pads (adult), defibrillator manager software, defibrillator manual, getting started card and steps to rescue guide.