Become a Youth Member
Being one of St Andrew’s First Aid’s youth volunteers will show you (or your child) the importance of knowing basic first aid is and it will teach you many of the skills you’ll need to save lives.
Learn more about our age-tailored youth groups on the links below.
- Thistles (ages 5 – 10 years old)
- Cadets (ages 11 – 15 years old)
- Young Adults (ages 16 – 24 years old)
Have fun, learn first aid, and help others!
- Learn life-saving skills and techniques.
- Build confidence.
- Meet new friendly people locally and nationally.
- Help your local community.
- Take part in our First Aid Youth Challenge and attend our Youth Conference.
- Have the chance to observe at an event
- Achieve certificates and awards.
- Develop valuable life skills.