Terms & Conditions – Scottish First Aid Awards
By participating in the Scottish First Aid Awards, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- All submission forms and supporting documents must be received by St Andrew’s First Aid by 5:00pm Tuesday 17 September 2019.
- St Andrew’s First Aid has the authority to extend the nomination deadline where appropriate.
- Nominations will not be accepted without contact details for the nominator and nominee.
- Nominations will not be accepted without a high-resolution photo of the nominee(s).
- If divulging personal or confidential information of nominees or other parties involved in an incident, permission must be obtained before submitting a nomination.
- If the nominee is under 18 years, permission must be sought from a parent or guardian before submitting a nomination.
- All nominees are expected to attend the Awards event.
- Nominations which are deemed by the awards organisers and/or Judging Panel to have insufficient information or evidence will not be considered.
- Nominees must be a resident of Scotland.
- Finalists for each category will be announced once nominations have closed. Each finalist will receive one (1) complimentary ticket to the Awards night. If the finalist is a group or team, then group will receive one (1) complimentary ticket and tickets for additional team members can be purchased from St Andrew’s First Aid. If a company/group is nominated multiples times, it is the finalist company/group who receives one (1) complimentary ticket, not the nominator.
- The Judging Panel reserves the right to reallocate nominations to different categories where appropriate.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Judging Panel.
- Winners will be chosen based on merit, rather than the number of nominations received for that person.
- Nominees and nominators may be contacted for further clarification during the selection process.
- Information submitted within nomination forms (including photos) will be used for promotion at the discretion of St Andrew’s First Aid, and could be used for press releases, website and social media and the like.
Tickets, Bookings and the Awards Event
- Confirmation of attendance will only be sent upon receipt of the completed registration form and payment.
- Cancellations must be in writing and cancellations within 14 days of the event incur a 50 per cent cancellation fee.
- Refunds are not available within 7 days of the event.
- All registrations are fully transferable to other guests, however we cannot guarantee dietary requirements will be met if within 7 days of the event.
- Nominees and guests are responsible for their own travel and accommodation to attend the Awards.
- St Andrew’s First Aid reserves the right to alter the programme, change event components or substitute services without notice.
- Media Consent: Please be aware professional photos will be taken throughout the night to celebrate the evening and our nominees. Please note that by attending the awards you give your consent for any photographic and or video images(s) that you might be in to be shared on social media for your viewing, and to be used by St Andrew’s First Aid and any subsidiary and/or associated organization thereof for promotional marketing purposes. If you do not give media consent, please email this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact St Andrew’s First Aid at email@example.com or on 0141 332 4031.