Delivery times and charges
What are our delivery times?
Once we receive your order, we deliver in 7 to 10 working days if your item is currently in stock.
For larger items such as evacuation chairs or manikins, we deliver in 10 to 14 working days.
We do not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to addresses in the UK, including the Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, and the Isle of Man.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to PO box addresses.
We will only deliver to the address provided by the customer at the time of ordering. Incorrect and incomplete address will incur a £3.00 plus vat charge per box.
What are our delivery charges?
Delivery is free on orders over £200. For all other orders, we charge at the following rates.
- £7.50 plus vat per box for UK addresses, including the Highlands.
- £9.50 plus vat per box for the Islands.
- £14.50 plus vat for Northern Ireland and Isle of Man – Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
What size of package do we use?
- The maximum box height and width we use is L 64cm x W 61cm
- The maximum weight of any one box is 30kg.
How do I return an order?
Returns must be sent back to the following address by the customer:
- St. Andrew’s House 48 Milton Street Glasgow, G4 0HR
A £20 charge will be incurred if parcel force are used to return the order.