ZOLL AED 3. Easy to use. Easy to own. Easy to maintain.
The all-new ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator makes the best even better. It improves on the best support for rescuers, provided by the AED Plus® since 2002. Designed and built upon years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers, it’s easy to use. And it’s equipped with improved Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own because the continuing cost of ownership is surprisingly low, with universal adult/paediatric electrode pads and a battery that last five years.
And it’s easy to maintain because Programme Management Onboard™ cloud-connects via WiFi No maintenance inspections needed.
Available in semiautomatic and fully automatic models. For professional rescuers, the ZOLL AED 3 BLS model provides an ECG display and CPR Dashboard™ as well as a hardened case.
How Real CPR Help Works
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to “Push harder.”
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Zoll AED 3 Unit
1 Set of CPR Uni – Padz
1 Smart Lithium Battery
1 Year PlusTrac Licience
1 Case review Basic Licience
7 Year Warranty (*2 years upon warranty registration)