How to get involved
Scottish First Aid Week is an opportunity to start the conversation with your loved ones, council members, schools, and employers, about the importance of knowing basic first aid. Knowing some first aid is better than knowing none.
Learn to save a life
- Attend a Volunteer Company Open Night for free first aid demonstrations [find your local event here].
- Invite our Volunteers to your local Community Group to host a first aid awareness session [community request form].
- Book commercial first aid training for your staff and employees [call
0300 4 666 999 or email email@example.com]
Donate to help grow our community programmes
- Could you give up £10 this Scottish First Aid Week? [make a small donation].
- Organise a fundraising event with your friends or workplace.
- Name St Andrew’s First Aid as your ‘Charity of the Year’.