Workplace First Aid courses
Why train with us?
- Widest range of first aid courses in Scotland
- Competitive pricing
- Courses updated to meet latest first aid standards
- Eight training centers in Scotland
- Free Associate Members Insurance
- Profits donated to our parent charity St Andrew’s
Workplace First Aid Courses requirements
Employers must provide adequate and appropriate first aid equipment, facilities and personnel to the workplace.
First aid training ensures your employees receive immediate attention in the event of injury or illness.
Since October 2013, employers must self-assess their first-aid needs, taking employee count, size, location, and other variables, into consideration.
St Andrew’s First Aid Training and Supplies is recognised by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as a competent training provider. We are always compliant with current guidelines, ensuring you receive the highest standard of first aid training.