Health and safety courses
Why train with us for your Health and Safety courses?
- One of Scotland’s oldest training organisations
- We are a social enterprise, all profits are donated back to our parent charity to allow them to deliver their vital work
- The widest range of scheduled courses in Scotland
- All of our trainers have internationally recognised certifications
- Courses constantly reviewed
- We schedule courses at times and in locations which suit your lifestyle
- Student-centred approach
- Highest quality user-friendly take-home materials
- Central easy to access locations
- We run public classes at our dedicated training premises in locations throughout Scotland.
- Video demonstrations
- PowerPoint presentations
- Skills demonstration and practice
- Scenarios using market leading training resources
- Discussions and with question and answer sessions
- Hands-on techniques are supported by a range of training materials, based on course requirements
Our courses are taught by certified first aid trainers who can tailor the course based on the needs of the candidates. Our trainers bring a wealth of personal and first aid experience to our courses and their use of real life examples will make your first aid course memorable and entertaining.