Volunteer Roles – Event Cover First Aiders
Event Cover First Aiders
St Andrew’s First Aid is the leading provider of first aid event cover in Scotland and has been providing high
quality and cost-effective medical support at Scottish events for more than 115 years.
As a First Aider, you will be able to attend an unrivalled range of exciting events. From concerts, gigs, national sporting events and theatre productions to community charity events, festivals and first aid awareness talks. Whatever the time of year, there will be an event to suit your needs and fit with your volunteering-life balance.
Events – Big or Small
Our First Aiders provide first aid cover at thousands of community and national events across Scotland, including:
• Festivals and Arena events.
• Local authority events.
• Fireworks and festive displays.
• Trade shows and fairs.
• Sporting events.
• Endurance events, including marathons and road races.
• Indoor and outdoor cycling.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest for enthusiastic volunteers to train as first aiders throughout Scotland, helping to keep the public safe at some of the country’s most high profile events, from the Scottish Professional Football League and other sporting venues, to concerts, fun runs and local community activities.
We are especially keen to hear from:
- People looking to be a regular volunteer at home matches in the Scottish Professional Football League, in particular for Celtic FC, Dundee FC, Dundee Utd FC , Hibernian FC and Rangers FC.
- People who live in the Aberdeen area and would like to volunteer at events in the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre.
- People who live in the Fife area to attend events from football and the Crail Raceway, to local community galas.
How to get involved
If you would like to join the St Andrew’s First Aid, complete our volunteer enquiry form now.