Training On Your Premises
First Aid Training on Your Premises
As well as delivering first aid courses in our venues throughout Scotland, St Andrew’s First Aid Training and Supplies Ltd can deliver the same training on your premises as well.
There are various benefits to having your first aid training carried out on-site.
- You choose where and when you want your training to take place, at a time and location convenient to you.
- Reduction in downtime and disruption, saving you money.
- Practical first aid scenarios tailored and relevant to your workplace.
If you wish your first aid training course to be delivered at your choice of venue, there are a few requirements that must be met beforehand.
- The accommodation must be adequately lit and ventilated and provide comfortable seating for candidates.
- Facilities for writing notes and floor space for practical first aid work involving kneeling or lying on the floor.
- Male/females lavatories.
- As a minimum the room should be approximately 7m x 7m (24ft x24ft) for a class of up to twelve candidates.
If you would like to book training on your premises or would like further advice on how we can meet your specific needs, please contact us by using the online form below or call us on 0300 4 666 999 and we will be happy to assist you.