Sales Support Administrator – 25 hours p/w
- Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Salary range: £16,244 pro rata
There is now the opportunity for a full-time Sales Support Administrator working within our social enterprise in Glasgow.
The Sales Support Administrator is responsible for delivering administrative support to the Commercial sales, supplies and reception team, they will be required to provide an efficient and effective service to all enquiries initiated from sales campaigns, and to administer all relevant documentation.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To provide reception cover on a daily basis ensuring all queries and calls are answered and directed to the relevant person or department.
- Deal confidently with customers face to face providing a warm and courteous welcome ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- To provide support and assistance including holiday cover to our supplies department ensuring all orders are fulfilled, stock levels are maintained, customer enquiries are dealt with and all financial systems are followed at all times.
- Role requires manual handling for which full training will be given.
- To provide sales and administrative support including following up on customer enquiries, processing of customer orders, requesting of additional information and other associated tasks.
- To refer any potential up or cross selling opportunities to the sales team.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of existing and potential customers on our Training Management and Sage systems.
- Be self-motivated, sales focused and have proven experience providing exceptional administration support.
- Excellent written skills and grammar, attention to detail, quality driven approach and excellent communication, organisational and team-working skills.
- To perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the grade of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-worker as reasonably requested by the management team.
The closing date for this position is 5.00pm on Monday 13th August 2018. Interviews will be held shortly thereafter in our Headquarters in Glasgow.
A basic disclosure will be required for this post.
Please send completed application form to email@example.com
- Sales Support – Person specification (MS Word, 94kb)
- Sales Support – Job Description (MS Word, 50kb)
- Sales Support application form (MS Word, 111kb)
St Andrew’s First Aid Training & Supplies Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer
St Andrew’s First Aid is the trading name of St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association, a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC006750