The role of the Training Administrator will be to complete the principal accountabilities of the role to ensure effective and efficient processing of all course bookings, transfers and registrations, invoicing and certification requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To answer and deal with incoming calls and email enquiries, processing online bookings for customers including transfer requests using the current software packages available.
- To administrate first aid courses including course registration, candidate registration, invoicing/credits, temporary training worker payments, monthly finance, training and weekly marketing reports, course results, course certification, uploading and removing courses on all relevant websites.
- To maintain the Training Management System ensuring all customer details are accurate and kept up to date.
- To refer any potential up, or cross selling opportunities to the Sales team.
- To make an agreed number of calls each month to candidates following up on their training experience around service and/or supplies.
- To maintain a detailed knowledge of all current products and services offered.
- To consistently achieve administrative targets set by the management team.
- To advise and provide information and guidance to customers on current legislative requirements regarding all first aid and health and safety related courses.
- To assist with the development of course calendars and securing training venues and dates on an ongoing basis.
- Remind customers that they can promote our service on Trust Pilot.
- Ensure all invoicing and financial systems are followed at all times.
- To attend meetings at the request of the line manager or senior management team.
- To contribute and to comply with the organisation’s policies and procedures within the sales and administration team. This includes areas such as health and safety, human resources, finance and information technology but is not limited to these areas.
- To maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the organisation’s core values and key performance indicators while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- To perform any other duties commensurate with these responsibilities, the grade of the post and skill and qualifications of the post-worker.
How to apply
To apply, please send a C.V and cover letter to email@example.com