Delivery time 2- 4 weeks
Whether used in a hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
The Most Rugged, Full-featured AED for Professional Rescuers
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals. This advanced AED features a high-resolution LCD display that allows responders to visualize a patient’s ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®, which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. Real CPR Help, includes a metronome set at the ERC recommended 100 bpm and a screen display which helps rescuers achieve optimum rate and depth of compression levels through audible and/or visual prompts.
For the professional rescuer the AED Pro now offers the ability to view a patient’s underlying ECG rhythm with See Thru CPR®. When the AED Pro is in manual mode and CPR chest compressions are being performed, See-Thru CPR is activated. See-Thru CPR reduces interruptions by allowing clinicians to see organized electrical activity while CPR compressions are being performed by filtering out compression artifact (“noise”). This allows rescuers the ability to see a patient’s underlying cardiac rhythm during resuscitation efforts and eliminates the need to stop compressions to see if defibrillation was successful.
Features & Benefits:
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability support the needs of Basic Life Support providers
- Manual override option satisfies Advanced Life Support professionals
- Superior design and rubber overmolds, built to withstand harsh environments
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water jets (IP55 Rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override or semi-automatic only
- Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited data storage capacity and maximum flexibility for data management and transfer
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with ZOLL’s professional range of EMS and hospital defibrillators
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the depth and rate of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL’s unique one-piece CPR-D-padz®
- The AED Pro can defibrillate children up to eight years of age, using the pedi-padz II® electrodes. When the pedi-padz II are connected, the AED Pro recognises that a paediatric rescue is in progress
- Automatic self-testing assures constant state of readiness