No family home should be without a Childrens First Aid Kit and neither should your daycare or preschool.
Keep your home safe and your work place compliant by buying an up-to-date and officially recognised Child Care Kit.
The Childrens First Aid Kit – (In Aura Box) is approved for emergency childcare. This first aid kit meets the guidelines recognised by the Health and Safety Executive, The National Child Minding Association & the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
The Kit Includes:
- 1 x Guidance Leaflet
- 20 x Assorted Washproof Plasters
- 2 x Eyepad Dressing with Loop
- 4 x Triangular Bandage
- 6 x Medium HSE Dressing 12cm x 12cm
- 2 x Large HSE Dressing 18cm x 18cm
- 6 x Assorted Safety Pins
- 6 x Reliwipes
- 1 x Rebreath Resuscitation Device
- 5 x Reliswab Sterile Gauze Swabs
- 2 x Gloves (pair)
- 1 x Religauze Tubular Gauze 1m
- 1 x Plastic Finger Applicator
- 1 x Microporous Tape 1.25cm x 10m
- 5 x Relipad Dressing 5cm x 5cm
- 1 x First Aid Scissors
- 1 x Hanging Bracket
The childrens first aid kit is also available in a bag, click here for details.