Delivery time 7 – 8 weeks
Purchase a Lifepak CR Plus AED and receive Adult Life Saving Skills E-Learning module worth £30. This online course is designed to provide candidates with basic first aid skills that could ultimately save a life.
LifePak Cr Plus Bundle Offer – What is included:
- LifePack CR Plus AED
- Alarmed Wall Cabinet
- AED Location Sign
- Adult Life Saving Skills Online Course (worth £30)
Contents included Defibrillator, carry case, Ambu® Res-Cue mask® first responder kit, charging stick, two pair of adult QUIK-PAK™ electrodes, quick reference card and user DVD Guarantee: 8 years
Alarmed Wall Cabinet : Surface mounted trim style with 7″ return, Steel Finish, White TrimSurface mount with rolled edges works with LIFEPAK (500), LIFEPAK (1000), LIFEPAK (CR Plus) and LIFEPAK (EXPRESS) defibrillators.
Size: Internal : 44.4H x 43.4W x 21.7cmD External: 44.4H x 44.4W x 22.7cmD
AED Location Sign : 8″ x 10″
Adult Life Saving Course covers first aid theory on three main topics:-
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated external defibrillators (AED’s)
- Licence valid for 12 months.
This online course is designed to provide candidate with basic first aid skills that could ultimately save a life
LIFEPAK CR Plus AED’s are designed with a simple two-step process that gives the emergency responder to a SCA victim the confidence they need in order to help save a life.
- Voice and picture instructions for both AED and CPR
- Clear and calm guidance through entire rescue procedure – assessing the patient, opening the airway and applying the defibrillator pads
- Detects heart rhythm and determines if patient requires a shock, upon analysis is the patient require a shock the unit delivers the shock on its own, without rescuer interaction required yet gives the user a commentary to ensure emergency responder remains informed
- No buttons as such to be pressed by operator
- QUIK-PAK™ electrodes are pre-connected, easy to open and apply, saving valuable time in an emergency situation
- Requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge
- Suitable for use on infants and children
- The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is also easy to own and maintain. Synchronized replacement of the electrodes and battery CHARGE-PAK™ will keep your maintenance burden at a minimum. And weekly and monthly self-tests—plus a visible readiness display with four indicators—let you know it’s ready to do its job.Highly visible indicator shows it is ready to use
The LifePak CR Plus AED is ideal for offices, work places, schools, retail and public places.