The LIFEPAK CR2 USB provides CPR coaching on CPR technique and correct depth for adult and pediatric patients at appropriate times during the cardiac arrest response.
A metronome provides tones at 104 beats per minute (bpm) to guide the responder; this complies with the 2015 ERC Guidelines to provide 100-120 chest compression’s per minute.
The LIFEPAK CR2 USB also detects whether chest compression’s are being performed and adjusts the voice prompts, if needed, to help the responder resume CPR and provide the best possible care.
An internal study shows that the CPR technology in the LIFEPAK CR2 USB drove users to achieve guideline-compliant rate and depth of compression.
“Check for Breathing” for patient assessment.
• Note: “Check for Pulse” and “Check for Signs of Circulation” are not in the
The device powers on when the lid is opened or when the ON/OFF button is pressed.
The LIFEPAK CR2 USB is intended for use by lay persons who have been trained in CPR and may have been trained in the use of an AED.
The LIFEPAK CR2 USB provides visual prompts (pictures) for placement of the QUIK-STEP™ side-by-side electrodes.
The LIFEPAK CR2 USB has color-coded electrodes which also help with relative pad placement as shown on the pictures.
Child mode (pediatric button)
- Daily, weekly and monthly automatic self tests performed by the defibrillator unit
- Pre-connected electrode pads save valuable time in an emergency
- Stores patient and event data for later analysis – transferred to a PC via a USB cable
• Battery stand-by life: 4 years (from date of manufacture)
• QUIK-START electrodes 4 years (from date of manufacture)
• Carry case or handle
• USB cable
• Operating Instructions and
Getting Started Guide
• Wireless Set up Guide
• LIFELINKcentral™ AED program
manager Basic account
Warranty : 8 years