Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen anywhere, and to anyone. Immediate treatment is vital, as a victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment.
That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good.
The Lifepak CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator is a complete and connected AED response system. It’s designed to be easy to use, using simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.
It’s also the only AED that allows for CPR compressions while analysing the heart rhythm of the victim.
As well as this, the LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors the AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness—all automatically.
Using the CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- Find out more in the Lifepak CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator with Carry Case and Wi-fi Brochure (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Fully-automatic, the defibrillator delivers the shock to the patient with no input from the first responder.
- Supplied with one set of dual electrode pads and four year standby life battery.
- Eight year manufacturer’s warranty on the defibrillator unit.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self-tests performed by the unit.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for preparing the patient, applying pads, delivering a shock and performing CPR.
- Readiness status flashes every six seconds, indicating the device is ready for use.
- Change to child mode with the flick of a switch.
- High IP55 water and dust protection rating.
- Suitable for: use in high vibration settings public areas, airports, cruise liners, shopping centres and retail outlets.
- WIFI built in.
- Basic LIFELINK platform to view the readiness of the device remotely.
- Integrated carry handle for easy transport.
- Carry case.