Delivery time 2 – 3 weeks
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen anywhere, and to anyone. Immediate treatment is vital, as a victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment.
That’s why public access defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good.
The Lifepak CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator is a complete and connected AED response system. It’s designed to be easy to use, using simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused.
It’s also the only AED that allows for CPR compressions while analysing the heart rhythm of the victim.
As well as this, the LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager monitors the AED every single day, sending alerts via cellular network or Wi-Fi® about anything that may affect a unit’s readiness—all automatically.
Using the CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- Find out more in the Lifepak CR2 Fully Automatic Defibrillator with Carry Case and Wi-fi Brochure (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Fully-automatic, the defibrillator delivers the shock to the patient with no input from the first responder.
- Supplied with one set of dual electrode pads and four year standby life battery.
- Eight year manufacturer’s warranty on the defibrillator unit.
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self-tests performed by the unit.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for preparing the patient, applying pads, delivering a shock and performing CPR.
- Readiness status flashes every six seconds, indicating the device is ready for use.
- Change to child mode with the flick of a switch.
- High IP55 water and dust protection rating.
- Suitable for: use in high vibration settings public areas, airports, cruise liners, shopping centres and retail outlets.
- WIFI built in.
- Basic LIFELINK platform to view the readiness of the device remotely.
- Integrated carry handle for easy transport.
- Carry case.
Out Door Stainless Steel Cabinet
Multiple security options.
Internal LED light.
The mechanical keypad has a permanent blue LED light which allows the user to access their AED with their chosen numeric combination.
Digital Temperature and Thermostat Display
The digital temperature display has an illuminated LCD screen displaying the internal temperature. The user can view the display, set the temperature and be certain that the defibrillator is being stored at the correct temperature.
Integrated Alarm with Remote Control
Once activated, the integrated alarm will sound when the cabinet is opened. The remote control allows you to deactivate the alarm prior to opening the cabinet.
Our AED wall mounting cabinet offers you security, practicality, high visibility, outdoor weather resistance and peace of mind in the event of an emergency.
The cabinet is manufactured from thick carbon steel with the addition of a shatterproof transparent window, allowing you to quickly check the status of your defibrillator. Finished in visible yellow, with the added features of a waterproof seal, user regulated temperature settings and a magnetic LED light which is operated when the door opens. The cabinet also includes AED instruction icons to guide users on the correct procedure.
• Mechanical keypad
• Alarm (120DB)
• Heating system
• Magnetic LED light
• 9V blue LED light
• 9V transformer
• Weight: 11.5kg
• Size: 500mm x 400mm x 220mm
• Internal size: 370mm x 380mm x 170mm
• Material: 1.5mm Steel
• IP56 Waterproof rating
• Option to hard wire
• Main power: 220V
• Alarm: 9V Battery
• Thermostat/Heating system: 220V, 100W, UK 3 pin plug
• Magnetic LED light: 220V, 5W
• Alarm: 9V battery
• Blue LED illumination: 9V, 0.5W
Size: 500mm x 400mm x 220mm
Internal Size: 370mm x 380mm x 170mm