Lead Time 2 – 4 weeks
Purchase a Lifepak CR Plus Fully Automatic AED Starter Kit and get a Adult Life Saving Skills E-Learning module. This online course is designed to provide candidate with basic first aid skills that could ultimately save a life.
Course covers first aid theory on three main topics:-
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated external defibrillators (AED’s)
- Licence valid for 12 months
LifePak CR Plus Fully Automatic Starter Kit
What is included:
- LifePak CR Plus Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- Carry Case
- Charging stick, two pair of adult QUIK-PAK™ electrodes
- Guarantee: 8 years
- Wall Bracket
- AED Sign (8″ x 5″)
- Rescue Ready Kit
- Free delivery
The LifePak CR Plus automated external defibrillator (AED) is trusted by emergency medical professionals, yet simple to use.
LifePak CR Plus AED’s are designed with a simple two-step process that gives the first responder to a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim the confidence they need in order to help save a life.
LifePak CR PLUS Features:
- Voice and picture instructions for both AED and CPR
- Clear and calm guidance through entire rescue procedure – assessing the patient, opening the airway and applying the defibrillator pads
- Detects heart rhythm and determines if patient requires a shock, upon analysis if the patient requires a shock the unit delivers the shock on its own without responder interaction required, yet gives the user a commentary to ensure emergency responder remains informed
- No buttons as such to be pressed by operator
- QUIK-PAK™ electrodes are pre-connected, easy to open and apply, saving valuable time in an emergency situation
- Requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge
- Suitable for use on infants and children
The LifePak CR Plus also has weekly and monthly self-tests— plus a visible readiness display with four indicators that let you know it’s ready to do its job.
The LifePak CR Plus is ideal for offices, work places, schools, retail and public places.