Delivery time 7 – 8 weeks
Physio Control LIFEPAK CR Plus Fully Automatic AED with Training bundle
- LIFEPAK CR Plus Fully Automatic Defibrillator
- Carry Case
- Charging stick, two pair of adult QUIK-PAK™ electrodes
- Guarantee: 8 years
- Wall Bracket
- AED Sign (8″ x 10″)
- Rescue Ready Kit
- Free delivery
- Up to 8 people trained on fully certificated AED training course**
- Duration of course 3 hours
*The above offer only applies to customers purchasing defibrillator(s) directly from St Andrew’s First Aid wishing to organise AED training at the same time.
**AED Training can only be delivered in Scotland on customer’s own premises or an agreed venue. Dates are subject to trainer availability.
LIFEPAK CR Plus features:-
- Voice and picture instructions for both AED and CPR.
- Clear and calm guidance through entire rescue procedure – assessing the patient, opening the airway and applying the defibrillator pads.
- Detects heart rhythm and determines if patient requires a shock, upon analysis is the patient require a shock the unit delivers the shock on its own, without rescuer interaction required yet gives the user a commentary to ensure emergency responder remains informed.
- No buttons as such to be pressed by operator.
- QUIK-PAK™ electrodes are pre-connected, easy to open and apply, saving valuable time in an emergency situation.
- Requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge.
- Easy to own and maintain.
- Weekly and monthly self-tests.
- Ideal for offices, work places, schools, retail and public places.
Using an AED Training
Course duration 3 hours
This course is designed for those who wish to gain an understanding of how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) which can be found in many public and work places. This is a piece of equipment that, if applied quickly, can help save a casualty’s life.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- Manage an incident.
- State the priorities of first aid, including primary/secondary surveys and recovery position.
- Demonstrate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Identify disorders of the airway, including choking.
- Identify disorders of circulation, including angina, heart attack and cardiac arrest.
- Demonstrate the correct use of the automated external defibrillator.
Successful candidates will receive a St Andrew’s First Aid Training and Supplies Ltd ‘Using an Automated External Defibrillator’ certificate, which is valid for one year.