The Little Anne manikin has been developed to provide effective hands-on adult CPR training without compromising realism or quality. Its robust and convenient design makes hands-on practice affordable for every student.
- Little Anne will now come with feedback technology to help you improve CPR quality, training efficiency and learner engagement.
- Educationally effective by offering all of the essential features necessary for learning quality adult CPR
- Affordability through increased hands-on practice
- Realistic anatomical landmarks provide the essential features necessary to teach adult CPR techniques
- Logistically convenient lightweight design makes Little Anne easy to transport
- Durable construction allows unequalled long-term use*
Make your CPR Training Best in Class
Real-time CPR feedback
Check how every learner is performing with feedback on depth, release, rate and ventilations.
Intelligent scoring and guidance
Give every learner tips on performance and improvements with intelligent scoring functionality. Motivate learners to go from from “passed” to perfection.
QCPR race competition
Finish every training session with an informal and fun QCPR race. Let learners experience what it’s like to perform CPR in high-tension situations with adrenaline flowing.
Rock solid connection
Connect every manikin to the instructor app with stable and reliable one-click Bluetooth Smart connection. Built-in tutorials and how-to videos.
- 4 Little Anne Manikins
- 4 individual soft pack/training mats
- 1 large 4-pack carry case & 8 manikin faces
- 8 airways
- 4 Virkon Rapid Packs
- Directions for Use