Delivery time 7 – 10 Working Days
HeartSine Samaritan 360p Fully Automatic AED with Training bundle
What is included:-
- HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic Defibrillator (by Physio Control.)
- Carry Case
- Adult Pad-Pak for patients 4 years old or 55lbs / 25kg
- Unit Warranty: 8 year
- Electrode Pad Life : 4 years
- Wall Bracket
- AED Sign (8″ x 10″)
- Rescue Ready Kit
- Free delivery
- Up to 8 people trained on fully certificated AED training course**
- Duration of course 3 hours
*The above offer only applies to customers purchasing defibrillator(s) directly from St Andrew’s First Aid wishing to organise AED training at the same time.
**AED Training can only be delivered in Scotland on customer’s own premises or an agreed venue. Dates are subject to trainer availability.
Heartsine Samaritan features:-
- Sudden cardiac arrest strikes 7 million people a year worldwide with no warning and no pattern. There’s little time to react and even less time to think. This means an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) must be close at hand, easy to use and ready to shock.
- The HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Fully Automatic defibrillator offers industry-leading value and environmental protection, all in an easy-to-operate system in the smallest and lightest package available.
- Requires little maintenance and is quick and easy to recharge.
- Easy to own and maintain.
- Weekly and monthly self-tests.
- Ideal for offices, work places, schools, retail and public places.
Using an AED Training
Course duration 3 hours
This course is designed for those who wish to gain an understanding of how to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) which can be found in many public and work places. This is a piece of equipment that, if applied quickly, can help save a casualty’s life.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- Manage an incident.
- State the priorities of first aid, including primary/secondary surveys and recovery position.
- Demonstrate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Identify disorders of the airway, including choking.
- Identify disorders of circulation, including angina, heart attack and cardiac arrest.
- Demonstrate the correct use of the automated external defibrillator.
Successful candidates will receive a St Andrew’s First Aid Training and Supplies Ltd ‘Using an Automated External Defibrillator’ certificate, which is valid for one year.