Purchase a Lifeline AED and receive Adult Life Saving Skills E-Learning module worth £30. This online course is designed to provide candidate with basic first aid skills that could ultimately save a life.
Course covers first aid theory on three main topics:-
- Cardiac arrest
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated external defibrillators (AED’s)
- Licence valid for 12 months.
FREE CARRY CASE worth £78
The Lifeline AUTO is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyze heart rhythm and automatically deliver a shock where found to be required by the patient, eliminating the need for the operator to press the shock button and as such reducing the risk of operator error – operator can be confident in providing rapid first aid response without the fear of error as Lifeline AUTO automatically detects when defibrillation is required, ensuring treatment is only delivered when needed.
The Lifeline AUTO is also able to identify and treat Ventricular Fibrillation, Ventricular Tachycardia and Supraventricular Tachycardia.
The added life span of the battery makes this device an especially popular choice for rescue teams and remote workers
- Portable & lightweight – 2kg
- Robust & Hardwearing Conbstruction – tested to military standards
- IP54 ingress protection rating – high water and dust protection
- Low maintenance – daily self tests and a bright status indicator light ensure minimal ongoing upkeep
- Future proof – Free software upgrades when resuscitation guidelines change (most other AED manufacturers charge for this service)
- Lifeline AUTO – fully-automatic defibrillator
- Standard battery pack approx life 4 or 5 years 125 shocks
- 1 pair of adult defibrillator pads
- User manual & quick use card
- Rescue kit – includes wipes, face shield, gloves, scissors, swab & razor
- Welcome pack – including overview DVD