The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Fully Automatic AED with CPR Device is strong and highly-visible defibrillator unit which boasts an impressive IP55 rating, meaning it is well protected against dust and water.
- Adapt the rescue prompts to suit the skills of the responder
- Real-time CPR feedback assists with chest compressions
- Rescue Ready indicator confirms the defibrillator is ready to use
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly self tests making sure the unit is always ready
- Can deliver post CPR therapy in as little as 10 seconds
- Images on the electrodes make pad placement easy for the first responder
- Internal memory storage for up to 90 minutes can store important ECG & CPR information
- Defibrillator automatically provides lifesaving shock
Cardiac Science Unique Features
CPR Guidance – With intuitive CPR guidance provided by the defibrillator, responders perform CPR in accordance with the latest Resuscitation Guidelines. The CPR Device feature also means that the unit can provide feedback to the first responder regarding the CPR being performed and advise them of the patients requirements.
Rescue Ready technology – The highly visible green ‘Rescue Ready’ indicator highlights that your G5 has passed its rigorous daily, weekly and monthly self-tests. So it’s ready to help someone through the recovery process after a cardiac arrest. In the moments following a sudden cardiac arrest, it is essential that a defibrillator is rescue ready straight away.
- Battery Standby
5 years with unconditional 4 year battery guarantee
8 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Manual Override
- IP Rating i
55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction
- Electrode Pad Life