Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart® G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
The first AED that combines:
- Rescue Ready® self-testing
- Real-time CPR feedback
- User-paced prompts
- Fast shock times
- Customized escalating energy
Ready when needed
Rugged design and rigorous self-testing ensure your AED will perform, even in harsh environments.
- Rigorous daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests An audible alert sounds if any issues are identified
- High ingress protection rating (IP55) for dust and water
- Tested to military specifications*
- Industry-leading warranties
- Non polarised pads can be placed in either position with clear graphical directions of where to place the pads and easy-pull tab for positioning on the patient
- Downloadable, easily viewable rescue data (shocks and ECG information) via PC or USB
- Easy to follow voice and text prompts ensure proper compression rate and depth when performing cpr
Suitable for: Work places, transportation, sporting venues, schools, retail, hotels, places of worship and public places
Contents: Defibrillator, battery, pair of defibrillation pads (adult), defibrillator manager software, defibrillator manual, getting started card and steps to rescue guide.