Annual Lipsticks & Lifesavers Ladies Luncheon
Not your usual ladies luncheon…
Picture an opulent setting, fabulous backdrops and a reason to dress to impress as we offer a little escape from the day to day, with an eclectic mix of comedy and cabaret! The annual Scottish First Aid Ladies Luncheon is here to entertain and spoil you as we fundraise for a worthy cause.
2020 Lipsticks & Lifesavers Ladies Luncheon
Please keep on eye on the St Andrew’s First Aid Facebook page for details on our April 2020 event as they are announced.
Tickets sell out very quickly for this fundraising luncheon, so please email email@example.com or phone 0141 332 4031 to reserve seats.
How you can join in on the fundraising fun at our 2020 ladies luncheon…
– Get a group of your friends and family together and spoil yourselves with an afternoon of fun and fizz.
– Invite your colleagues along and take a corporate day.
– Enter the tombola and prize draws on the day and be ready to win one of our fabulous prizes donated by some fabulous Scottish businesses.
– Encourage your company to take on one of our sponsorship packages, with lots of brand exposure through the event.
2019 Ladies Luncheon
More than 120 fabulous ladies (and a few brave men!) joined us at Wild Cabaret in Glasgow on Friday 26 April 2019 for an afternoon of dazzling comedy and cabaret, as we raised vital funds for St Andrew’s First Aid.
Tickets for the 2019 luncheon were £35 per person and included:
- Sparkling wine on arrival.
- A goody bag, with products from Tangle Teezer, The Body Shop, Schwarzkopf + plus so much more.
- A fast-paced game of bingo hosted by the hilarious Janey Godley.
- A brief update on St Andrew’s First Aid’s charitable focuses for the year.
- Delicious 2-course lunch.
- Games and comedy sets from Bruce Devlin and Janey Godley.
- Plenty of prizes to be won throughout the day, including meal, experience and beauty vouchers (all funds raised used to continue our charity programmes).
- Dazzling cabaret by the Wild Cabaret performers – hula hoops, aerialists, fire breathers, magic plus so much more!
- An ‘unoffocial after party’ at The Metropolitan Bar with complimentary nibbles and discounted drinks.
Have any questions? Send them over to our fabulous fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 332 4031.
Thank you for your support and helping us to create a nation of Scottish life-savers.