Save lives one step at a time and join us in Kiltwalk 2018 in support of St Andrew’s First Aid.
Kiltwalk is for everyone – if you’re a ‘Wee Wanderer’ (six miles), a ‘Big Stroller’ (13 miles) or a ‘Mighty Strider’ (26 miles), walk with us to help keep Scotland’s heart beating and support the work of our amazing volunteers.
Kiltwalks in your area
- Glasgow – Sunday 29th April
- Aberdeen – Sunday 3th June
- Dundee – Sunday 19th August
- Edinburgh – Sunday 16th September
Special offers for staff and volunteers
St Andrew’s First Aid Volunteers: Register for free
St Andrew’s First Aid Staff get 50 percent off their registration fees.
In order to qualify for the discount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you register.
How to Register
- Check that you’re eligible for the discount
- Go to the Kiltwalk website
- Select the event(s) you want to join
- Select St Andrews First Aid from the drop down charity list
Registration is easy, and we will support you all the way in your fundraising and training efforts.
The funds you raise will be topped up by an additional 40 percent (funded by Sir Tom Hunter and The Hunter Foundation), meaning that if you raise £100, St. Andrew’s First Aid will receive £140.
Sound like fun? Well what are you waiting for? Grab your sporran and we’ll meet you at the finish line.
- For more information and an informal chat, please email email@example.com or call 0141 332 4031.