- Position: Event Assistant
- Salary: £17,406.00
- Job type: 35 hours per week
- Location: Glasgow
For over 130 years St Andrew’s First Aid has been training the people of Scotland to save lives. Our volunteers provide first aid support at a variety of events throughout Scotland, the most recent being the European Championships in Glasgow. The Event Team based at our Headquarters in Glasgow, are responsible for co-ordinating and ensuring adequate cover to all events.
We are looking for an Event Assistant to deliver administrative support to the Event team, they will be required to provide an efficient and effective service to all enquiries initiated from Events, and to assist in administration of all relevant documentation.
- You will have a good understanding of database entry and update our volunteer database “Better Impact” and CRM databases ensuring adherence to GDPR and all other relevant data standards.
- You will possess excellent written skills and grammar, an eye for attention to detail, a quality driven approach and excellent communication, organisational and team-working skills.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a Basic Disclosure.
If you require any more information about the role please contact Jacqueline Tough HR & Health & Safety Manager on 0141 332 4031.
- Event Assistant – Job description (MS Word, 50KB)
- Event Assistant – Application form (MS Word, 111KB)
St Andrew’s First Aid is an Equal Opportunities employer.
St Andrew’s First Aid is the trading name of St. Andrew’s Ambulance Association, a charity registered in Scotland, No. SC006750