HSE Releases Guidelines on First Aid Cover and Qualifications During Coronavirus
The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) have released guidelines on lawful first aid cover and training during the coronavirus pandemic.
- If fewer people are coming to the workplace, it may be safe to operate reduced first aid cover
- Avoid high-risk workplace activities
- You could share first aiders with another business, only if they have the correct knowledge, experience and availability to do so
- First aid certificates expiring after 16th March may qualify for a three month extension
- Interrupted first aid training can be postponed to a later date