2019 Annual General Meeting of St Andrew’s First Aid
Notice is hereby given that the 2019 Annual General Meeting of St Andrew’s First Aid will be held in National Headquarters, 48 Milton Street, Glasgow on Wednesday 18 December 2019 at 6.30pm.
The agenda for the AGM is:
2. Submission of the minutes of the 2018 AGM for approval
3. Presentation of the accounts for the year ended 31 March 2019
4. Report by the Chairman of the Board of Trustees
5. Election of the President of St Andrew’s First Aid
6. Opportunity to input to the organisation’s strategic review for 2020-2025
The documentation for the AGM (agenda, the minutes of the 2018 AGM, and the annual financial statements for the year ended 31 March 2019) are available to St Andrew’s First Aid volunteers on Better Impact. If you aren’t registered to use Better Impact please contact the Corps department who will arrange for you to have access. If you don’t have access to the internet or a computer and would like a copy of these documents, please contact June Allison, PA to the Chief Executive, and she will post them to you. Copies of the documents will not be available at the AGM.