As a volunteer with St Andrew’s you will have access to training and development opportunities and given the chance of attending a wide range of events from local gala days, sporting events to large national events like music festivals, marathons etc. where your skills, knowledge and experience may be required to help someone and may even save their life.
We welcome enquiries from all ages, background and level of training, if you have an interest in becoming a first aider, get in touch now by completing a Volunteer Enquiry Form.
What we provide to our first aid team:
- First aid training for all first aiders
- Weekly/fortnightly first aid practice sessions
- Weekly/fortnightly volunteer group meetings in your local area
- A pathway for learning and developing skills via courses and workshops in a variety of subjects
- Opportunity to attend volunteer conferences, forums and roadshows
- Opportunities to progress and move to different roles within the organisation
*Full uniform is issued when a volunteer has demonstrated their commitment to the organisation.
** In line with the Volunteer Expenses Policy