By registering on or subscribing to this website (the “Site”) you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
We collect information about you when you:
- register with us, purchase our goods or services, sign up for our newsletter, request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address, your credit or debit card and/or bank account details, etc); and
- use the Site and post any other information on the Site, by e-mail or otherwise.
Use of your Information
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested, including our newsletter if you have requested it
- if you are a Business Customer (as defined in our Terms and Conditions of Sale) to enable us to set up a Business Customer Account
- to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer
- to contact you in order to send you details of our goods and services which may be of interest to you
- to provide you with access to certain parts of our Site
- to contact you for your views on our products and services
- for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
We may contact you by telephone or by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by these means then please let us know.
Disclosure of your Information
The information you provide to us will be treated as confidential. However, we may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in the policy or for purposes approved by you.
We may also disclose your information to our selected business partners who we have a mutual business referral relationship with (“Business Partners”), including St John Ambulance. We will only refer your details to our Business Partners if we decide that they are better placed to deal with your enquiry or request. We will contact you by email should this occur. Please note that this is an automatic referral arrangement and not included in the third party arrangements outlined above.
However, should you decide that you would prefer not to have your details automatically referred on by these means, please let us know.
In addition, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
A “cookie” is a piece of software that attaches to the hard drive of your computer and remembers information about the configuration of your computer.
We use this information to track your movements through our Site, to find out how it is being used and to assess its usefulness. Personal information about you is not collected during the tracking process.
We use persistent cookies if you have registered/subscribed with us on-line. These cookies allow us to make the logging-in process easier and more secure. They will also be used to recognise you when you return to the Site. We also use session cookies that will hold your data on our Site until such time as you logout.
You can disable the cookies that we attach if your browser supports this. For further information on how to do this, please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org. However, you should bear in mind that if you exercise this option, you may be unable to use some of our on-line services.
Cookies used within this site
All cookies within our site are related to tools and services offered.
- Internal site cookies (PHPSESSID, , ciapp_session) - We use these cookies to make our website work (this includes checking if you are logged in or not, storing if you are logged in)
- Online shop cookies (xid, store_language, shop_total_items, RefererCookie, cart_count) - We use these cookies to store information about your shopping basket and checkout process
- Google Analytics cookies (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz) - We use Google Analytics to helps us refine the site content and tailor the sites content.
They allow you to share pages from our website and comment on them using social networks like Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube.
Disabling any of them will probably result in stopping the functionality offered by these third parties.
Third Party Websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information held by us in our records in return for which we may charge a small fee. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information then please Contact Us